As you're preparing to launch your mobile apps with Tapcart, there are a number of steps you need to complete. To help guide you through the process our Implementation Team will assist with setting up your developer accounts, enabling integrations, and design questions to name a few. A common step is enabling Tapcarts collaborator permissions within your Shopify store so we can help!
In this article:
- Learn how to grant collaborator access to your Tapcart team
- Once your Implementation Specialist has confirmed the request has been sent, login to your Shopify store
- Upon logging in, you should see a pop-up banner to review the collaborator request
- Simply tap on the banner and approve the permissions
- If, you don’t see a banner, in the top right corner, select ‘Alerts’
- From here you’ll see a CTA to review the collaborator request form to approve
- Once you’ve approved the request, confirm with your Implementation Specialist and you’re good to go
To learn more about Tapcart, visit Tapcart Academy to become a mobile app expert!
Have more questions, we’re happy to help! Please reach out to us through LiveChat on your dashboard or email us at email@example.com!