First things first, Tapcart is able to update apps over an existing app on the App or Google Play Stores within your developer accounts. Now, migrating from a different platform to Tapcart can seem like a tedious process, but it’s actually pretty simple!
In this article:
- Learn what to expect when you migrate your existing app from a different platform to Tapcart
Things to Expect
- Tapcart can update over your existing app by using the app Bundle ID
- Once updated, users opted-in to automatic app updates will simply have their apps updated overnight on WiFi
- If users do not have auto-updates enabled, they can simply go to the App store and click ‘Update’
- Pro-Tip: As a best practice, we recommend posting on social or communicating with your customers through your email campaigns that you’ve released an app update. This will help get those users wo do not have auto-updates enabled on the latest version of your app!
Google Play app updates may require additional steps to rest your app upload key in order for Tapcart to be able to update over your existing Android app. But don’t worry, we got you covered and your Implementation Specialist will be able to advise you as needed on this process.
To learn more about Tapcart, visit Tapcart Academy to become a mobile app expert!
Have more questions, we’re happy to help! Please reach out to us through LiveChat on your dashboard or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!