Learn How to Get Users to Adopt a New Region in the App Stores
Once you make your app available to other regions, it’s important to start targeting those regions to incentivize downloads.
In this article:
- Walk through leveraging Klaviyo to promote new regions
- Learn our best practices to promote your new region and drive downloads
- Log in to Klaviyo
- Navigate to ‘Audience’ > select ‘Lists & Segments’
- Create a new segment for the region you just added
- For example, if you created an Australia region, you can create a Klaviyo segment for all your app users that are based in Australia
Best Practices to Promote Your New Region
- When creating a campaign to promote your new region, we recommend using verbiage that talks about ‘New Features’ and ‘Enhancements’ rolling out with this new app to entice customers to download the new app that’s respective to their region.
- Include a static banner on the homepage or cart in the original app for the first couple weeks of announcing the new app!
- Enable the Mobile Download Banner to drive the adoption of the new region.
We are focusing on OLD active users and getting them to convert to their respective regions. All NEW users will automatically find their respective regions in the App and Google Play Stores.
To learn more about Tapcart, visit Tapcart Academy to become a mobile app expert!
If you have additional questions about creating your multi-level collection menu, we’re happy to help! Please reach out to a Tapcart Team member through our LiveChat in your dashboard or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!