Learn How to Give Tapcart Access to Your Klaviyo Account
In this article, we will walk through how to invite Tapcart to your Klaviyo account.
Need a Klaviyo Account?
If you do not have a Klaviyo account, please contact your Implementation Specialist to assist with an introduction to a Klaviyo representative. Once you set up your free push notification account, you will follow the instructions below on how to invite Tapcart to your new account.
Already have a Klaviyo Account?
If you already have an existing Klaviyo account, please follow the instructions below on how to invite Tapcart to your account to set up your automated push flows.
- Login to Klaviyo
- Click on your Account Name in the top right corner and select ‘Account’
- From here select ‘Settings’ >‘Users’
- Tap ‘Add New User’
- Invite, email@example.com with the ‘Manager’ user role
- Select ‘Add User’ to send the invite
- Once completed, please email or call your Implementation Specialist to notify them your invite has been sent.
The Klaviyo integration is available to Tapcart Enterprise customers only.
To learn more about Tapcart, visit Tapcart Academy to become a mobile app expert!
If you have additional questions regarding the Klaviyo Integration, we’re happy to help! Please reach out to your Implementation Specialist or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!