Automated push allows you to send push notifications triggered by your customers’ shopping behavior and preferences. Giving you the ability to send timely and relevant notifications to your app community - that can lead to an increase in engagement and boost sales!
How to Enable Automated Push?
- Navigate to 'Engage' within your Tapcart Dashboard and select 'Push Notifications'
- From here you can toggle over to 'Automated Push'
- Select 'Get Started' on a campaign
- Now configure your campaign
- Set a time delay (minutes, hours, days, weeks)
- Set a headline, message, upload an asset, and select the destination users will be navigated to once they open your push!
- Once you've created your campaign, select 'Save & Publish' to activate it!
- To deactivate a live campaign, click into the campaign and select ‘Deactive Push’
If you have Insights Pro, you can navigate to the Push Explorer page to see metrics of your Automated Push Campaigns.
Automated push will be sent across all device types.
- Not on Tapcart Enterprise but want to learn more about using Automated Push? You can talk to one of our mobile experts by accessing the Automated Push section within your dashboard. Simply select the integration and choose ‘talk to a mobile expert’ to get started.
To learn more about Tapcart, visit Tapcart Academy to become a mobile app expert!
If you have additional questions regarding the Algolia Integration, we’re happy to help! Please reach out to us through LiveChat within your dashboard or email us at email@example.com!