Sending a test push gives you the ability to preview a push notification on your own device first before sending to a global audience. This ensures that the push is exactly to your liking before publishing to a wider audience.
- Navigate to ‘Engage’ within your Tapcart Dashboard and select ‘Push Notifications’
- Toggle to either ‘Create a Push’ or ‘Automated Push’, then select a push type or push campaign
- Fill in the details for your test push (Headline, Message, Asset, etc)
- Once your test push is ready, click ‘Send a Test’ on the left side
- In the pop-up modal, enter your Device ID, then select ‘Send Test’
- To obtain your Device ID, please see this link for more details
- Once that’s done, you should immediately receive the push notification to your device
To learn more about Tapcart, visit Tapcart Academy to become a mobile app expert!
If you have additional questions regarding the Algolia Integration, we’re happy to help! Please reach out to us through LiveChat within your dashboard or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!