How to create a Firebase Project
Firebase (formerly known as Google Analytics) is a free and unlimited service that enables you to better understand how people use your web, iOS, or Android app. The service provides application developers an API that allows application data to be synchronized across clients and stored on Firebase's cloud.
Firebase allows a merchant to check app analytics. They can see downloads, sessions, users, etc. The analytics will be separate from their website analytics.
Add advanced e-commerce data to take your Firebase dashboard to the next level:
- Track customer shopping and purchasing behavior
- Pull data such as revenue and conversion rates
- Get a more detailed view of what makes shoppers convert
HOW IT WORKS
This integration requires a GA360 account and does require a backend set up from Tapcart. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org in order to get integrated.
Follow these instructions to create a new Firebase Project to connect your mobile app.
1. Visit this page and create a project with this format: (Your Company Name) mobile app
2. Click Continue.
3. Associate your app with your current Google Analytics account.
4. Select your country, check the agreements, and click "Create Project"
5. Allow the project to process and redirect you to the main project dashboard.
6. On the top-left side, click on the cogwheel next to Project Overview and select "Users and Permissions", then invite email@example.com, choose Editor as the role and invite us to your project.