How to create a Firebase Project
Firebase (formerly known as Google Analytics) is a free and unlimited service that enables you to better understand how people use your web, iOS, or Android app. The service provides application developers an API that allows application data to be synchronized across clients and stored on Firebase's cloud.
Follow these instructions to create a new Firebase Project to connect your mobile app.
1. Visit this page and create a project with this format: (Your Company Name) mobile app
2. Click Continue.
3. Associate your app with your current Google Analytics account.
4. Select your country, check the agreements, and click "Create Project"
5. Allow the project to process and redirect you to the main project dashboard.
6. On the top-left side, click on the cogwheel next to Project Overview and select "Users and Permissions", then invite firstname.lastname@example.org, choose Editor as the role and invite us to your project.