Learn How to Connect the Firebase Integration.
What is Firebase?
Firebase (formerly known as Google Analytics) is a free and unlimited service that enables you to better understand how people use your web, iOS, or Android app. The service provides application developers an API that allows application data to be synchronized across clients and stored in Firebase's cloud while separating your mobile analytics from the website.
The Firebase integration allows merchants to track app analytics such as downloads, sessions, users, etc. Add advanced e-commerce data to take your Firebase dashboard to the next level:
- Track customer shopping and purchasing behavior
- Pull data such as revenue and conversion rates
- Get a more detailed view of what makes shoppers convert
- Leverage all of Firebase’s eCommerce Analytics Suite
How to Connect Firebase + Tapcart?
- Go to Firebase Console and select ‘Create a Project’
- Enter your project title with this format: (Your Company Name) mobile app
- Tap ‘Continue’
- Associate your app with your current Google Analytics account
- Select your country, check the agreements, and select ‘Create Project’
- Allow the project to process and redirect you to the main project dashboard
- On the top-left side, click on the cogwheel next to ‘Project Overview’
- Select ‘Users and Permissions’
- Invite firstname.lastname@example.org and choose ‘Editor’ as the role
- Click ‘Invite User’ and you're all set!
Important Note - Once Tapcart has been invited, please confirm with a Tapcart Team Member or email us at email@example.com! As the Firebase integration requires additional set up by our team before it is active.
If you have additional questions regarding the Firebase Integration, we’re happy to help! Please reach out to your Implementation Specialist or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!