To host an app in the Apple Store, there is an annual $99 fee and it is recommended to set this to auto-renew.
If you have an existing Apple Developer Account, you can migrate from an individual account to a company one. Learn how to do that in this guide.
Step 1: Get your D-U-N-S number https://help.tapcart.com/hc/en-us/articles/360039523993-Request-a-D-U-N-S-Number
Step 2: Apple Developer Enrollment (Only once your DUNS number is activated)
- Go to: https://developer.apple.com/programs/enroll/
- Select the Start Your Enrollment button
- Sign in using an existing Apple ID or click ‘Create Apple ID’ to create a new Apple ID
- Read the Apple Developer Agreement then check the ‘By checking this box I confirm that I have read and agree...’ box and click the ‘Submit’ button
- Under Select Entity Type, you MUST ENTER COMPANY/ORGANIZATION in the Entity Type dropdown and select Continue.
Note: Do NOT register as an Individual / Sole Proprietor / Single Person Business. It's extremely important that you register as a Company/Organization and not as a Personal account. We cannot support Individual accounts.
- Under ‘Tell me About Your Organization’, you will need to enter the Legal Entity Name and DUNS number exactly as listed in the DUNS confirmation email.
- DUNS Number: You will need your DUNS number to enroll. If you do not have one already, please follow this link to direction on requesting your DUNS number: https://help.tapcart.com/hc/en-us/articles/360039523993-Request-a-D-U-N-S-Number
- Fill in your personal Contact Information for your iOS Developer Account.
- At the bottom of the screen, read the Apple Developer Program License Agreement, check the ‘By checking this box I confirm that I have read and agree...’, box, then click ‘Continue'
- Confirm the Apple ID Information, Entity Type, and Contact Information and hit ‘Continue’.
- You should hear back from Apple within the next 24 to 48 hours to the submitted email or phone call to verify the enrollment.
Note: If your enrollment is not approved in the next 24-48 hours please use this link to contact Apple support and inquire about the status of your enrollment.
- Once Apple reaches out via phone or email to verify the account, you should receive a follow-up email prompting you to submit the annual enrollment fee.
- Revisit your Apple Developer dashboard, fill in the billing information, and press ‘Continue’ to complete the payment and setup of your Developer Apple Account!
Step 3: Invite Tapcart to Apple Developer account
Once your account is finalized, you will need to invite Tapcart to your account by following the steps below
- Start by logging into your Apple Store Connect account via https://appstoreconnect.apple.com/login
- Click on Users and Access
- Click on the + symbol
- Then invite firstname.lastname@example.org as an ADMIN WITH DEVELOPER RESOURCES enabled.
- Click Invite
- An implementation specialist will reach out to you upon receiving your invitation.