Learn How to Complete Your Enrollment in the Apple Developer Program
To host an app in the App Store, you will need to create an Apple developer account. Please note, there is an annual $99 fee. To prevent any disturbance to your account, we recommend setting this to auto-renew upon creation. If you have an existing Apple Developer Account, you can migrate from an individual account to a company one. Learn how to do that in this guide.
Please note, before starting your Apple Developer enrollment, you will need to register for your D-U-N-S number. Once your DUNS number is activated, you can begin the enrollment process.
- Navigate to https://developer.apple.com/programs/enroll/
- Select the ‘Start Your Enrollment’ button.
- Sign in using an existing Apple ID or click ‘Create Apple ID’ to create one.
- Read the Apple Developer Agreement and sign off by checking the box and selecting the ‘Submit’ button in the bottom right corner.
- Under ‘Select Entity Type’, you MUST ENTER ‘Company/Organization’ in this dropdown and select ‘Continue’.
Note: Do NOT register as an ‘Individual/Sole Proprietor’, it’s extremely important that you register as a ‘Company/Organization’, as we cannot support Individual accounts.
- Now, you can enter your organization's information under ‘Tell us about your organization’. Here you will enter your Legal Entity Name and D-U-N-S number, as listed in the DUNS confirmation email.
- Next, you will enter your personal contact information for your Apple Developer account
- Before submitting your information, please read the ‘Apple Developer Program License Agreement’.
- Check the box stating you’ve read and agree to the terms and conditions, then select ‘Continue’.
- Confirm all the information entered and select ‘Continue’.
- You can expect to hear back from Apple within 24-48 hours via phone or email to verify the enrollment.
- After you have been contacted by Apple to verify your enrollment, you can expect to receive a follow-up email prompting you to submit the annual enrollment fee of $99.
- Revisit your Apple Developer dashboard to complete your billing information and press ‘Continue’ to complete the payment and setup of your Apple Developer account.
After your Apple Developer account has been created, it can take up to 24 hours to process the payment for your account. Once this is completed, you can invite Tapcart to your account!
Please see this guide on how to invite Tapcart to your account.
If you have additional questions on completing your enrollment in the Apple Developer program, we’re happy to help! Please reach out to your Implementation Specialist or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.