Before you enroll in a Google Play Developer account, please note that there is a one-time $25 fee. Also, in order to sign up, you must have a Google email account. If you don’t already have one you can create a Google account here.
Once that’s done, here are the steps to create and activate your Google Play account:
- Go to the Google Play Developer Console and sign up for an account.
- Read and agree to the Google Play Developer distribution agreement.
- Pay the registration fee for your account.
- Fill out your Google Play Developer Profile.
- Once the account is created, navigate to Settings > Users and Permissions.
- Invite email@example.com as an admin. Once you have invited Tapcart, our App Launch Team will conduct a quality assurance check for your app and will submit it to Google.
- Once submitted, you will receive emails from Google as the app enters the review and approval process. Please note: Google’s review and approval process may take up to 5 days.