Learn How to Incorporate Multi-Currency in App
Multi-currency utilizes Shopify Payments' multiple currencies to allow merchants to sell their products in the local currencies of their consumers.
If your online store has international traffic or you have a strong international presence, you can increase conversion rates by offering multi-currency options.
How to Connect this Feature?
Within the Shopify Dashboard, you must first select which currencies you wish to sell by following the steps below.
- Navigate to ‘Settings’ in Shopify
- Select ‘Payments’
- From here, click ‘Manage’ under ‘Payment Providers’
- Then select ‘Add Currency’ under the ‘Currencies’ section
- Once you are completed with the setup in Shopify, navigate to Tapcart
- Navigate to the ‘Settings’ tab in your dashboard
- Go to the ‘Store Settings’ section and enable ‘Allow Multi-Currency’
How Does the Customer Interact with Multi-Currency?
Once multiple currencies are enabled on both Shopify and Tapcart, your customers will be able to choose which currency they want to shop in from the left-hand menu of the mobile app.
If you have additional questions about setting up multi-currency, we’re happy to help! Please reach out to us through LiveChat in your Tapcart Dashboard or you email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!