An Overview Guide of Steps to Launch your App
To launch a mobile app in the App and Google Play Stores you must prepare your app for the submission process. Between enrolling for the developer programs and optimizing your App Store listing, this can be a daunting process especially if this is your first app launch. Lucky for you, Tapcart’s team of mobile experts are here to help you through the process! In this article, we have outlined the requirements for launching an app, to give you a roadmap of what to expect.
- Create an Apple Developer Account
- Important Note - To host an app in the App Store, there is an annual $99 fee. We recommend setting this to auto-renew, to prevent any disruption to your service with Apple.
- Create a Google Play Account
- Important Note - To enroll in the Google Play Developer program, there is a one-time $25 fee. Also, to sign up, you must have a Gmail account, if you do not have one you can create one here.
- Creating your App Listing
This article outlines the requirements to host your app within the App and Google Play Store! Of course, there is more work to be done to launch a successful app. Please check out our other guides to help get you started:
To learn more about Tapcart, visit Tapcart Academy to become a mobile app expert!
Have more questions on launching a successful app, we’re happy to help! Please reach out to us through LiveChat within your dashboard or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!