Learn How to Migrate Your Account from an Individual/Sole Proprietor to a Company/Organization.
- Navigate to,https://developer.apple.com/account, and log in with your Apple ID
- Select ‘Membership’ on the left column of the account page
- Click the ‘Need to edit this information?’ text at the bottom right of the Membership page
- In the pop-up that appears, select the ‘Provide your new organization information’ option
- Complete the form titled ‘Individual to Organization Membership Update’ with the required information
- Review and submit your information to Apple Developer
Next StepsOnce your migration form has been submitted to Apple Developer, you can expect to receive a confirmation email. Apple Developer will reach out to you within 24-48 hours to verify your migration and may request additional information to verify your business as a legal entity. Please reach out to your Implementation Specialist with any questions!
If you have more questions about your Apple Developer enrollment, we’re happy to help! Please reach to your Implementation Specialist or you can email us at email@example.com!