Delivering the best shopping experience on mobile is essential to your brand’s success! With 81% of Shopify’s traffic coming from mobile, a great mobile experience can make or break their opinion of your brand. In order to encourage mobile shoppers to download your app and have a superior shopping experience, we created the Mobile Download Banner.
In this lesson:
- Learn how to set up and customize the mobile download banner for your website in 5 minutes
- Walk through real-life uses cases of other brands leveraging the mobile download banner
How to Enable the Mobile Download Banner?
Easily manage your Mobile Download Banner from your Tapcart Dashboard in under 5 minutes.
- Log into your Tapcart Dashboard
- Navigate to the ‘Settings’ tab and select ‘Customizations’
- Simply turn on the toggle for the ‘Mobile Web Banner’
- Customize the marketing copy and button of the banner
- Select ‘Preview’ to see how it will appear on the mobile web
- Once your edits are complete, click ‘Save’ to publish
Pro Tip: For the best results, we recommend creating a separate landing page that includes all of the information about your app and why users should download it. Check out the Your Super and Extra Butter mobile app landing pages for inspiration.
To maintain an on-brand experience and have your app icon populate in the mobile web download banner, check out this article on how to configure the design here!
To learn more about Tapcart, visit Tapcart Academy to become a mobile app expert!
If you have additional questions about setting up the Mobile Download Banner, we’re happy to help! Please reach out to a Tapcart Team member through our LiveChat in your dashboard or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!