Recharge Payments can be used to easily launch and manage subscriptions from your mobile app. This feature will require set up on the backend. The customer will be able to see which products are subscription-based, the products to which they are subscribed so that they may manage them, such as placing them on-hold, etc. all within the app.
Some of the features include the following:
- Management of all orders from the Shopify dashboard facilitating accounting
- Connection to Shopify to eliminate the need to create separate accounts
- Secure payments via Stripe, Braintree, Authorize.net
- Mixed carts of both one-time and subscription products
HOW IT WORKS
If you have an existing Recharge Payments account you can simply add the API key number into the Tapcart dashboard here: https://app.tapcart.com/integrations
Recharge Payments will work instantly in the app and requires no backend installation.
Transform your one-time products into subscriptions and grow your recurring revenue.
- Easily manage subscriptions
- Offer multiple product types in the same cart
- Give customers auto-delivery and recurring payment options