Keep your App Fresh with Dynamic Content Directly from your Instagram
What is Foursixty?
Foursixty is a shoppable Instagram for your online store, email campaigns, and other channels.
Why Foursixty + Tapcart?
The Foursixty integration allows you to incorporate a shoppable Instagram gallery within your Tapcart app. Adding the Foursixty block allows customers to see which products are available within that post and from there can easily add the item to their cart! This integration is a great way to add relevant and on-brand content seamlessly within the app as it updates automatically from Instagram.
How to Connect Foursixty + Tapcart?
Here’s how to set up this integration:
The integration is available to all Tapcart customers and all Foursixty customers. For more information on Foursixtys’ plans, check out their pricing page.
- Navigate to your Shopify Dashboard
- Select ‘Apps’
- Open ‘Shoppable Instagram & UGC’
- Click the ‘Menu’ dropdown and select ‘Gallery Settings’
- Copy your ‘Foursixty Gallery ID’ to your clipboard
- Navigate to the Tapcart Foursixty Integrations page
- Paste your ID into the ‘Foursixt Page ID’ field
- Select ‘Save & Enable’ and you’re all set!
How to Promote FourSixty in App?
Now that your integration has been configured on the backend, you can promote this feature by adding the FourSixty block to the home page and product detail page.
Steps for Main App Design
- Navigate to ‘App Design’ within your Tapcart Dashboard
- Locate the ‘Foursixty Block’ on the left-hand side blocks gallery
- Drag and drop, into your home page
- Select ‘Save’ to display changes in your app
Steps for Product Detail Page
- Navigate to ‘Product Page’ by clicking on the drop-down for ‘Design’
- Locate the ‘Foursixty Block’ on the left-hand side ‘Media Blocks’ library
- Drag and drop, into your product detail page
- Select ‘Save’ to display changes on your product pages!
Foursixty will work instantly in the app and requires no backend installation!
The foursixty block will only populate on the product detail pages that have content tied to that product.
If you have additional questions regarding the Foursixty integration, we’re happy to help! Please reach out to us through LiveChat within your Tapcart Dashboard or you can email us at email@example.com!