Give Tapcart access to your Apple Developer Account
In this lesson:
- Learn how to invite Tapcart to your Apple Developer account
- Navigate to your App Store Connect account, https://appstoreconnect.apple.com/login
- Select ‘Users and Access’ from the top menu bar
- Tap on the ‘+’ button, then complete the following fields as listed below:
- First Name: [enter your implementation specialists name here]
- Last Name: Team
- Email: email@example.com
- Role: ‘Admin’ with access to all ‘Additional Resources
- Click ‘Invite’ to complete the invitation process
An Implementation Specialist will reach out to you upon receiving your invitation. Please note, if you are enrolled as an ‘Individual/Sole Proprietor’, Tapcart is not granted access to your Developer Resources by Apple Developer. You will need to follow the instructions on how to migrate your account to a ‘Company/Organization’ before we can move forward with your iOS submission.
To learn more about Tapcart, visit Tapcart Academy to become a mobile app expert!
If you have additional questions regarding your Apple Developer account, we’re happy to help! Please reach out to your Implementation Specialist or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.