Showcase Engaging Product Reviews Across the App!
What is Okendo?
Okendo is a popular reviews service in the Shopify ecosystem. Used to display product ratings and reviews in your app.
Why Okendo + Tapcart?
The Okendo Tapcart integration allows you to bring the reviews that have been accumulated online into your mobile app! Incorporating reviews in your app leads to an increase in engagement and conversion as social proof creates a level of trust among other app users shopping for similar products.
How to Connect Okendo + Tapcart?
Here’s how to set up the integration:
The integration is available to all Tapcart customers and all Okendo customers.
For more information on Okendos plans, check out their pricing page.
In the steps below, we will walk through all the required fields you will enter when connecting this integration.
- Navigate to the ‘Tapcart Dashboard’ and select ‘Integrations’
- Tap on the ‘Okendo’ integration
- From here you will enter the ‘User ID’, this can be found in your ‘Okendo Dashboard’
- To locate the ‘User ID’ login to ‘Okendo’ and navigate to ‘Settings’
- Under ‘Settings’ locate ‘Integrations’
- You can copy your ‘User ID’ to your clipboard and paste in the required field under your ‘Tapcart Dashboard’
- Select ‘Save & Enable’ to complete the integration setup
How to Promote Okendo in App?
Now that your integration has been configured on the backend. You can promote this feature by adding the reviews block to your product detail page.
- Navigate to the ‘PDP Editor’ under the ‘Tapcart Dashboard’
- Locate the ‘Okendo Reviews Block’ on the left-hand side ‘Media Blocks’ library
- Drag and drop it, into your product detail page
- Select ‘Save’ to display changes in your app
How does a Consumer Interact with the Integration?
Now, let’s walk through how you can expect customers to interact with Okendo in-app.
- Locate a product in the mobile app
- If the product has reviews, the total reviews will be displayed in the product title block
- From here customers can locate the reviews on the carousel in the PDP and can scroll to view a preview of reviews
- Select ‘View All’ and you will be redirected to the reviews page to view all reviews for the given product
- To leave a review, customers can tap ‘Write a Review’ to complete the review submission form
- Once the form has been completed, you will need to approve the review in the ‘Okendo Dashboard’ for it to display both in-app and web
If you have additional questions regarding the Okendo integration, we’re happy to help! Please reach out to your Implementation Specialist or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.