After acquiring users to opt-in to push notifications, you will need to focus on retaining those push subscribers. A key way to retain your subscriber base is to show them the value of being enrolled in your push notifications. Implementing an automated push welcome series with Klaviyo is a great way to reinforce the value of having your app's push notifications on! In this guide, we will walk you through how to set up this automated flow series within your Klaviyo account.
- To get started, select 'Create Flow' and 'Create From Scratch'
- Enter the name and tag of your push flow, then select 'Create Flow'
- Click on 'Segment' to set up your flow filters
- Under 'Segment' select 'has push' as the trigger
- Set a time delay for when the push will be sent, we recommend 10 minutes
- Next, tap on 'Configure Content' to enter the copy for your push notification
- Here you can enter the 'Title', 'Body', and turn on the 'Sound' and 'App Badge' features for your push. Select 'Save Content' to move to the next step.
- Now you can add another time delay for the next push notification to send within this series. We recommend setting the time delay for 2 days.
- Enter your second push's copy, following the same steps as listed in 'Step 7'. Select 'Save Content' to move on to the next step.
- Add a final time delay for the last push within this flow to send. We recommend setting the delay for 1 day.
- Enter the copy for your final push notification to end the welcome series. Select 'Save Content' and you're all set! You have completed your welcome series push flow.
Only iOS supports Klaviyo’s automated and segmented push notifications.
The Klaviyo integration is available to Tapcart Enterprise customers only.
Not on Tapcart Enterprise but want to learn more about using Klaviyo? You can talk to one of our mobile experts by accessing the Klaviyo integration within your dashboard. Simply select the integration and choose ‘talk to a mobile expert’ to get started!
To learn more about Tapcart, visit Tapcart Academy to become a mobile app expert!
If you have additional questions regarding the Klaviyo Integration, we’re happy to help! Please reach out to us through LiveChat within your dashboard or email us at email@example.com!