What is AppsFlyer?
AppsFlyer is an SDK installed in a mobile app and provides conversion data for acquisition and retention campaigns.
AppsFlyer helps marketers pinpoint targeting with mobile advertising attribution.
Mobile attribution determines which campaigns, partners, and challenges drive app installs and post-install events, such as in-app purchases. Marketers rely on these insights to measure and optimize marketing activities for both user acquisition and retargeting campaigns.
Why AppsFlyer + Tapcart?
AppsFlyer gives Tapcart merchants the ability to attribute the efficacy of which ad channels funnel the most traffic to their mobile app.
- Attribute every install to the right media source
- Optimize ad spend
- Boost ROI and LTV
With the AppsFlyer + Tapcart integration you will be able to track the following in-app events:
- Complete registration
- Content view
- List view
- Add to wishlist
- Add to cart
- Initiated checkout
- Completed purchase
- Remove from cart
- First purchase
How to Connect AppsFlyer + Tapcart?
Here is how to set up the integration:
The integration is available to all Tapcart Enterprise customers who also have an AppsFlyer account. You can sign up here for an AppsFlyer's account.
Before you’re able to connect AppsFlyer in your Tapcart dashboard you will need to complete the steps listed in the two articles below:
Once you’ve created your apps and set up deep linking, you will navigate to your Tapcart Dashboard and click on Integrations. Click into the AppsFlyer integration and select ‘Connect Integration’. From here you will be presented with the following form, which you will need to fill in each value.
- Open your AppsFlyer dashboard
- Click into ‘App Settings’
- From here copy your ‘Dev Key’ listed under ‘SDK authentication’
- Navigate back to your Tapcart dashboard and paste this into the respective field
- To find the Apple Store ID, open App Store Connect
- Select ‘App Information’ and copy your ‘Apple ID’
- Paste this ID into the respective field within your Tapcart dashboard
- Your subdomain is found within the URL bar, it comes before the protocol ‘www.’ and top-level domain ‘.com’
- Copy this and paste it within the respective field
- To create your Template ID, check out this guide here before pasting it into the respective field
- Once you have added your ‘Template ID’ the rest is fairly easy!
- For ‘URI Host’ you will enter "mainactivity" (without the quotation marks)
- The ‘URI Scheme’ is the same as your subdomain
- Then the ‘One Link URL’ will be your subdomain.onelink.me
- Once your form is completed, tap ‘Update Integration’ to save the changes within your Tapcart dashboard
- Then you will reach out to your Implementation Specialist or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, so we can complete the configuration by running a new update for your mobile app
- Important Note: It can take up to 24-48 hours for an update to be reviewed and approved by the App and Google Play Stores.
The update for your apps needs to be approved by the App and Google Play Stores before the AppsFlyer configuration is complete and you can begin deep linking!
The AppsFlyer integration is available to Tapcart Enterprise customers only.
Not on Tapcart Enterprise but want to learn more about using AppsFlyer? You can talk to one of our mobile experts by accessing the AppsFlyer integration within your dashboard. Simply select the integration and choose ‘talk to a mobile expert’ to get started!
If you have additional questions regarding the AppsFlyer Integration, we’re happy to help! Please reach out to us through LiveChat within your dashboard or email us at email@example.com!