What is Skio?
Skio is the Shopify subscription management platform trusted by brands like Liquid I.V., Bulletproof, Milk Bar, Barstool Sports, 100 Thieves, Vega, KOS, KITSCH, Wild One, GHOST, Raw Nutrition, RYSE Supplements, about-face, & KraveBeauty.
Skio helps you sell subscriptions without ripping your hair out.
Why Skio + Tapcart?
Tapcart is the way your most dedicated customers engage with your brand.
In the case of consumable brands (CPG, cosmetics, health & wellness), your most dedicated customers are often also subscribers.
By integrating Skio and Tapcart, you’re able to provide your VIP customers with an experience that allows them to engage with, learn from, and make purchases from your brand as well as manage their subscriptions. All from within your custom Tapcart app.
The Skio integration includes:
- In-app management of all orders (subscription and one-time)
- Connection to Shopify to eliminate the need to create separate accounts
- Secure payments via Shopify Payments, Paypal, Authorize.net, and Stripe
- Auto-delivery and recurring payment options for customers and merchants
How to Connect Skio + Tapcart?
Integrations are available to all Tapcart Enterprise customers. For more information on Skio, check out their website.
- Install the Webbridge SDK
- Enable the Shopify Multipass integration
- Create a 'Custom Screen'
- You can find the link for the 'Custom Screen' HERE
- Link the Custom Screen in the app (ex. on the Account page)
- Enable Subscription Checkouts in the Dashboard settings to pull in the Shopify Selling Plans for the products.
How Does a User Interact with Skio In-App?
The user logs in to the app, clicks on the subscription navigation button, and manages their subscriptions in the app.
If you have any questions in regard to enabling the Skio Custom Screen, you should contact your in-house developer or agency partner.
If your developer or agency partner is in need of further guidance, information, or resources, please contact our team at email@example.com.