What is Stamped?
Stamped is an eCommerce marketing platform, offering solutions for customer reviews and loyalty. With their reviews platform, you can display product ratings and reviews in your app.
Why Stamped + Tapcart?
The Stamped and Tapcart integration allows you to bring the reviews that have been accumulated online into your mobile app! Incorporating reviews in your app leads to an increase in engagement and conversion as social proof creates a level of trust among other app users shopping for similar products.
How to Connect Stamped + Tapcart
The integration is available to all Tapcart customers who also have a Stamped reviews subscription. You can find more information on Stamped pricing plans here.
In the steps below, we will walk through all the required fields you will enter when connecting this integration.
- Navigate to your Stamped Reviews Dashboard
- Click into ‘Settings’ on the bottom left corner
- Under ‘Integrations’ click ‘API Keys’
- Copy your ‘API Public Key’ to your clipboard
- Open your Tapcart Dashboard
- Navigate to your ‘Integrations’ tab and open ‘Stamped Reviews’
- Paste your ‘API Public Key’ into the corresponding field
- Select ‘Save & Enable’ and you’re all set!
How to Promote Stamped in App
Now that your integration has been configured on the backend. You can promote this feature by adding the reviews block to your product detail page.
Important Note: If you are a Core Tapcart user, the 'Stamped Reviews Block' will automatically populate on your product detail page.
- Navigate to the ‘PDP Editor’ under the ‘Tapcart Dashboard’
- Locate the ‘Stamped Reviews Block’ on the left-hand side ‘Media Blocks’ library
- Drag and drop it, into your product detail page
- Select ‘Save’ to display changes in your app
To learn more about Tapcart, visit Tapcart Academy to become a mobile app expert!
If you have additional questions regarding the Stamped integration, we’re happy to help! Please reach out to us through LiveChat on your Tapcart Dashboard or you can email us at email@example.com.