What is Searchanise?
Searchanise is a smart search that allows customers to search by product name, categories/collections, product descriptions, and pages/blog posts.
Why Searchanise + Tapcart?
The Searchanise and Tapcart integration yield better results compared to Shopify’s regular search API. Creating a seamless experience for your customers thus increasing engagement and conversion rates!
How to Connect Searchanise + Tapcart?
Here’s how to set up this integration:
The integration is available to all Tapcart customers and all Searchanise customers. For more information on Searchanise plans, check out their pricing page.
- Navigate to your Shopify Dashboard
- Select ‘Apps’ and open ‘Searchanise’’
- Click into ‘Dashboard’
- Copy the ‘API Key’ to your clipboard
- Open your Tapcart Dashboard and navigate to ‘Integrations’
- Select ‘Searchanise’ and paste your ‘API Key’ into the corresponding field
- Click ‘Save & Enable’ and you’re all set!
Searchanise will work instantly in the app and requires no backend installation.
- Tapcart currently supports Searchanises' basic search enhancement feature. The search capability will look similar to Shopifys' native search but will yield different results.
- When Searchanise is enabled you cannot enable Tapcart filters simultaneously. As Searchanise will override filters created within Tapcart.
- Filters created within Searchanise will only display in your Shopify store.
If you have additional questions regarding the Searchanise integration, we’re happy to help! Please reach out to us through LiveChat in your Tapcart Dashboard or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!