What is Klaviyo?
Klaviyo is a marketing automation tool that allows you to optimize your marketing automation across multiple channels. To learn more about Klaviyo you can visit their website here.
Why Klaviyo + Tapcart?
Integrating your mobile app with Klaviyo allows you to send automated and segmented push notifications. By utilizing this integration you can:
- Send automated push notifications based on user behavior
- Create segmented push based on user location
- Generate more sales with personalized push notifications
How to Connect Klaviyo + Tapcart?
Here’s how to set up the integration:
The integration is available to Tapcart Enterprise customers. If you do not have a Klaviyo subscription already but want to try it, you will be given a free push notification account by subscribing to our Enterprise plan. Any additional marketing automation with Klaviyo will require a subscription, to find out more about their plans check out this link here.
Important Note - Before getting started, please have the following websites open:
- To begin, navigate to your Push Notification Settings in Klaviyo
- Once ‘Push Notification’ is selected, you will be redirected to your iOS Push Setup and will need to complete the form as shown below
- To complete this form, you will need the APNs Authentication Key ID, Team ID, and Bundle ID. To find this information, you will need to visit your Apple Developer Account.
- To generate an APN Key on Apple, visit ‘Certificates, Identifiers and Profiles’ within your Apple Developer portal and navigate to ‘Keys’. From here, click ‘Create Key’
- Use the following settings to configure your APN
- Important reminder, this APN can only be downloaded once after registering. After the initial download, save it in a protected folder! You will be given a .p8 file and a Key ID upon registering this key.
- The remainder of the form includes the Team and Bundle IDs. The Team ID is found within your Apple Developer account under the ‘Membership’ tab > ‘Team ID’.
- The Bundle ID is found in App Store Connect under ‘App Information’ within your app.
- Your completed Klaviyo settings show look like this
- Once completed, go to 'Settings' within your Klaviyo account and select 'API Keys'
- Search for 'Site ID' and copy the six-digit code for the 'Public API Key'
- Paste the 'Public API Key' into the ‘Klaviyo Integration’ under the Tapcart Dashboard and 'Save & Enable'
- Once you have set up the Integration, notify your Implementation Specialist to complete the configuration
Only iOS supports Klaviyo’s automated and segmented push notifications.
The Klaviyo integration is available to Tapcart Enterprise customers only.
To learn more about Tapcart, visit Tapcart Academy to become a mobile app expert!
If you have additional questions regarding the Klaviyo Integration, we’re happy to help! Please reach out to your Implementation Specialist or email us at email@example.com!