To configure AppsFlyer within your Tapcart dashboard, you will need to first add your Template ID. In this article, we will walk you through the steps on how to create your Template ID within the AppsFlyer dashboard.
- Navigate to ‘OneLink Custom Links’
- Select ‘Add OneLink Template’
- Scroll down to ‘Set link behavior’ and click on ‘Change to launch the app using App Links’ in the iOS section
- A popup will appear where you can enter your Team ID and Bundle ID
- Your Team ID will be the same as your ‘Apple ID’ that we pulled earlier
- Your Bundle ID can be found within App Store Connect, under ‘App Information’
- Copy your ‘Bundle ID’ and paste it into the respective field in AppsFlyer
- Select ‘Save Changes’ and you are all set for iOS
- Then select the same option for Android, 'Change to launch the app using App Links'
- Within this step, you will enter the sha256 certificate. To grab this certificate number navigate back to your Google Play Console
- Click ‘Setup’ and choose ‘App Integrity’
- Scroll down to ‘Digital Asst Links JSON’
- Copy the text under ‘sha256_cert_fingerprints’ as shown in the image below
- Go back into AppsFlyer and paste this certificate number into the respective field
- Next, you will want to create your fallback, navigate to ‘Android and iOS fallback’ and click on ‘Add: URI scheme to launch the app’
- Another modal will pop up, where you will want to select ‘Launch the app using URI scheme’ and you will set the custom link level to domain://mainactivity
- Select ‘Save changes’
- Navigate back to ‘OneLink custom links’ and now it will give you a ‘Template ID’
- Copy the ‘Template ID’ and paste it into the respective field within the Tapcart dashboard
- Important Note: The ‘Template ID’ is case sensitive, to prevent any issues in the configuration please copy it exactly as it is shown within your AppsFlyer dashboard.
The AppsFlyer integration is available to Tapcart Enterprise customers only.
Not on Tapcart Enterprise but want to learn more about using AppsFlyer? You can talk to one of our mobile experts by accessing the AppsFlyer integration within your dashboard. Simply select the integration and choose ‘talk to a mobile expert’ to get started!
If you have additional questions regarding the AppsFlyer Integration, we’re happy to help! Please reach out to us through LiveChat within your dashboard or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!