What is Recharge?
Recharge Payments is a recurring billing and subscription platform for e-commerce merchants! Transform your one-time products into subscriptions and grow your recurring revenue with this integration.
Why Recharge + Tapcart?
Recharge payments can be used to easily launch and manage subscriptions from your mobile app. The customer will be able to see which products are subscription-based for purchase and which products they are subscribed to in order to manage them through the app.
The following features included with this integration are:
- Management of all orders from the Shopify dashboard facilitating accounting
- Connection to Shopify to eliminate the need to create separate accounts
- Secure payments via Stripe, Braintree, Authorize.net
- Mixed carts of both one-time and subscription products
- Give customers auto-delivery and recurring payment options
How to Connect Recharge + Tapcart?
Here’s how to set up the integration:
The integration is available to all Tapcart customers who also have a Recharge subscription.
Once this is confirmed, simply add the API key into the Tapcart dashboard!
- Contact the Recharge support team for assistance with creating a valid API token to connect the Tapcart integration.
- If you don’t have a direct contact, you can submit a request HERE.
- Once the token is created, navigate to your Tapcart Dashboard
- Select 'Integrations' and choose 'Recharge'
- Copy & paste your token into the required field
- Tap 'Save & Enable'
- Contact Tapcart Support (firstname.lastname@example.org) or your Account Manager to complete the setup on the Tapcart side.
To learn more about Tapcart, visit Tapcart Academy to become a mobile app expert!
If you have additional questions regarding the Recharge Payments Integration, we’re happy to help! You can chat with us through our LiveChat in your Tapcart dashboard or email us at email@example.com!