What is Fast Simon?
Fast Simon, formerly known as Instant Search + is an AI-based Shopping Optimization platform including Search, Smart Collections, Merchandising, Personalization, and Audiences. Thousands of fast-growing brands are using Fast Simon to inspire shoppers, increase conversion, and optimize merchandising for inventory, sales, and margins.
Why Fast Simon + Tapcart?
Fast Simon is the ONLY integration supporting Online Store and Tapcart channels independently. Merchants can experiment fast on Tapcart by leveraging different filters and search result configurations on their Tapcart channel vs. their online store channel, employing different merchandising strategies, and different out-of-stock policies which altogether result in higher customer retention and revenue.
Fast Simon’s robust analytics include a specific view for Tapcart, allowing merchants to compare and optimize results easily. Fast Simon supports Tapcart even for merchants who are currently using another vendor or native Shopify on their online store channel. No need to make any changes to the online store, just click a toggle and it works for Tapcart!
- Search Results Relevance
- Fast Simon’s AI Search delivers not only best match results but also trending products.
- Dynamic Configurable Filtering
- This will show a subset of filter options based on the collection you're looking at. For example, shoe sizes will not appear within the filter options for a jackets' collection.
- Merchandising Collections
- With Fast Simon, you can set up store rules within your dashboard and it will update your products within the collection. Through Tapcarts API with Fast Simon, your merchandising rules will be pushed to Shopify then Tapcart will receive that information and display the updated collection order within the app.
Important Note: Merchandising collections are created within Shopify at the collection level which then translates into Tapcart.
How to Connect Fast Simon + Tapcart?
Here’s how to set up this integration:
The integration is available to all Tapcart customers and Fast Simon customers who are on the Growth plan. For more information on Fast Simons plans, check out their website.
- Navigate to your Shopify Dashboard
- Select ‘Apps’ and open ‘Fast Simon’
- Click into ‘Settings’
- From here you can grab the UUID and Store ID
- Open your Tapcart Dashboard and navigate to ‘Integrations’
- Select ‘Fast Simon’ and enter the ID’s into their corresponding fields
- The ‘Fast Simon Domain Name’ is optional
Fast Simon will work instantly in the app and requires no backend installation.
- We do not support sliders within Fast Simon, we only support price range filters, such as 10-50, 50-100, 100-150, etc.
- This integration's Popular Search feature is only available for iOS users.
- If you utilize Fast Simon and the Barcode/QR Scanner, you will need to toggle on ‘SKU Sync’ within your FastSimon ‘Settings’. Fast Simon will then reference the SKU field from the Product details in Shopify when scanning an item.
To learn more about Tapcart, visit Tapcart Academy to become a mobile app expert!
If you have additional questions regarding the Fast Simon integration, we’re happy to help! Please reach out to us through LiveChat in your Tapcart Dashboard or you can email us at email@example.com!