What are In-App Reviews?
In-App reviews are a key piece to optimizing your App and Google Play Store listings and validating the quality of your app's experience. Now with in-app reviews, you can automatically request reviews from your app community every time they complete a purchase.
How it Works?
Once an app user has made their purchase, they will receive a CTA prompting them to leave a 1-5 star rating and a review in the App or Google Play Store (dependent on their specific device).
- In-App Reviews are automatically enabled for all merchants to disable this feature follow the steps listed below
- The opt-out toggle will be available March 22
- Login to your Tapcart Dashboard
- Navigate to Settings
- Select 'App Settings' and scroll down to 'Cart & Checkout'
- Disable the 'In-App Review' toggle
- And that's it, once turned off your customers will not receive an in-app review prompt
To learn more about Tapcart, visit Tapcart Academy to become a mobile app expert!
If you have additional questions, we’re happy to help! Please reach out to a Tapcart Team member through our LiveChat in your dashboard or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.