Setting up an automated order fulfilled push keeps your customers updated on their expected delivery date. In this guide, we will walk you through how to set up this automated push within your Klaviyo account.
- To get started, select 'Create Flow' and 'Create From Scratch'
- Enter the name and tag of your push flow, then select 'Create Flow'
- Click on 'Metric' to set up your flow trigger as 'Fulfilled Order'
- Navigate back to 'All Triggers' and tap 'Add' next to 'Profile Filter'
- Under 'Flow Filters' choose...
- 'If someone can or cannot receive marketing'
- Person 'can receive' > 'mobile push marketing'
- Next, tap on 'Configure Content' to enter the copy for your push notification
- You can enter the 'Title', 'Body', and turn on the 'Sound' and 'App Badge' features for your push.
- Within 'Configure Content' select 'Open Action' and choose 'Deep Link'
- Within 'Deep Link' enter the iOS and Android Links as follows...
- Once everything's created select 'Save Content' and you're all set!
The Klaviyo integration is available to Tapcart Enterprise customers only.
Not on Tapcart Enterprise but want to learn more about using Klaviyo? You can talk to one of our mobile experts by accessing the Klaviyo integration within your dashboard. Simply select the integration and choose ‘talk to a mobile expert’ to get started!
To learn more about Tapcart, visit Tapcart Academy to become a mobile app expert!
If you have additional questions regarding the Klaviyo Integration, we’re happy to help! Please reach out to us through LiveChat within your dashboard or email us at email@example.com!